Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Monday's mail held a happy little Valentine's Day
package of goodies from my best Mass. gal pal!

Valentine socks for me... (I love fun socks!!), candy for the little people,
sprinkles for baking, stickers, AND this fun little skirt
made by my gal especially for Little Miss Finally 4!

Isn't it great?

She got the pattern somewhere in blogland...

Maybe she'll post the link in the comments?

It is especially sweet since I really haven't ventured into making clothes.

I want to, but I just haven't made the leap!

So thanks to you, my best Mass. gal pal!!

Happy Hobbies!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh, that skirt is just the sweetest! I love all those heart fabrics and flounces.

Amy said...

that looks like this pattern!
http://grandrevivaldesign.typepad.com/photos/ruffled_skirts_tutorial/index.html
very cute!

starrynightquilter said...

I think I have that pattern somewhere in my boxes of stuff from an outfit I made my daughter. I used the pattern several times - but doubt she will need it now that she is 21!!!

If I come across it - I will send it to you.