May was a very busy month and I just couldn't seem to fit in blogging time!
Instead of blogging, I..
- helped with the school auction
- ran the Mother's Day 5k
- went on a field trip with Simon's Kindergarten class
- saw Simon graduate from Kindergarten
- helped Annestelle deal with pneumonia
- made a trip to Akron to celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday
- went to the end of year conferences for the little peeps
- enjoyed the first week of summer break with the little peeps
- met my best friend in Syracuse for a quilting getaway to work on quilts for her girlies
- put in a garden
- cleaned the deck
- cleaned my carpets
- cleaned out my closet
- read ALLOT
I didn't manage any time for
- finishing any quilting projects of my own
- doing the other HUNDRED things on my list!
Welcome Summer Break!
HobbyMommy's back and I'm going to challenge myself to a post a day for the rest of the month...
I'm looking forward to hearing from you all soon as I've missed you!!