(Christmas knitting with some help)
Last January my dear HobbyHubby said that 2009 was not going to be a good year. Statements like those don't often come from him, but he just had a feeling. Luckily his prediction wasn't completely on the money. 2009 wasn't such a bad year. Although, there WERE some dramas here and there regarding friends and family, resulting in a personal lack of focus for me across all of my roles, I still have a good many things to be grateful for:
- friendships (old AND new)
- 16 years of marriage (our anniversary celebrated on New Year's Eve)
- a year of music by our two little people (and the opportunities coming their way)
- the magic of all that those same little people bring to our lives
- hobbies & this little space (however neglected)
- inspiration from blogland
I look forward to all that 2010 has to offer as well as all that I can bring to it!
Happy New Year & Happy Hobbies!
see you tomorrow