Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009; Hello 2010!



(Christmas knitting with some help)

Last January my dear HobbyHubby said that 2009 was not going to be a good year. Statements like those don't often come from him, but he just had a feeling. Luckily his prediction wasn't completely on the money. 2009 wasn't such a bad year. Although, there WERE some dramas here and there regarding friends and family, resulting in a personal lack of focus for me across all of my roles, I still have a good many things to be grateful for:
  • friendships (old AND new)
  • 16 years of marriage (our anniversary celebrated on New Year's Eve)
  • a year of music by our two little people (and the opportunities coming their way)
  • the magic of all that those same little people bring to our lives
  • hobbies & this little space (however neglected)
  • inspiration from blogland

I look forward to all that 2010 has to offer as well as all that I can bring to it!

Happy New Year & Happy Hobbies!

see you tomorrow

2 comments:

Ali said...

Happy Anniversary and New Years! Hope things are going well for you guys!

jean17 said...

love it!