When I finally made it to my sewing space on Saturday, I had the sudden urge to reorganize.
- furniture was removed
- supplies were sorted and/or discarded
- a list was made (I'll share that one later this week)
- knitting books and notions were brought from upstairs
- patterns from various blogs were filed
- things were cleaned and vacuumed
After about 6 or so hours total, I called it quits.
Instead of testing that pattern, I ended up making Annestelle a scarf with scraps from her quilt.
She loves it!
What are you supposed to be working on and what has you sidetracked?