Many things are spinning in my head and I want to share every tidbit with you, but this September has all but swallowed me up. For today, I'll just jump back into blogland with a few snippits how my time has been spent.
- Job hunting... all that goes with that process
- Activities for the little people... music lessons, orchestra, fun run, school lunch duty
- Birthday parties... my sweet girlie Annestelle turned 7 on Saturday and HobbyHubby is celebrating 39 today.
- Knitting... there has been some... ever so slowly another pair of fetching gloves for a friend's birthday...
- Sewing... on a library bag for my girl for Christmas
- Planning... Christmas gifts, home improvements, life