Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Random Return...

Finally, back to this place!
(Thanks Nicole, for the little nudge.)



Kept away by...
a new job/career (part-time, but time-consuming, so much to learn)
the many activities of my darling little people (music lessons and practice, school activities, first reconciliation, so much more)
strep throat (Annestelle has had it 3 times since Christmas)
the piano I'm learning to play (learning to play has been one of my little dreams)
the Nook and many books (can't read enough these days)
another birthday (39 this year)
a trip to WV (another fantastic EASTER at Spider Ridge)


Had a lovely Mother's day here...
walked the Mother's Day 5K with my Simon,
had a nice lunch with my family, &
relaxed the afternoon away!

Hasn't been much sewing or knitting...
made an apron
finished knitting a shawl
de-cluttered my hobby space


Feeling settled into this new season of life and I'll be back soon!

Happy Hobbies!

No comments: