Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

We had a great Saturday!!
We went to one of the pumpkin places in town and picked out our pumpkins!!
Then we let the little people draw the faces and we carved them just as drawn.
Didn't they turn out fun?



I did get some time to work on the cat quilt! A bit more finished... Then I realized that I need to get cracking on the gift for Chookyblue's swap. Have to get it mailed to....Oops! Can't tell... mailed by December 1!! I'll keep you posted!
Catch up with you in a few days....
Until then...
Happy Hobbies!!


3 comments:

Felicia said...

What cute little jack-o-lanterns :)

Wendy said...

The pumpkin carving is so much fun, they are fun to look at all in a row.

Your crazy cats are too cute. You inspire me to get my stars completed.

Chookyblue...... said...

gosh I have to get cracking also......great pumpkins....