Monday, October 15, 2007

WHEN LIFE GETS IN THE WAY OF HOBBYING...

Sometimes I just can't get to my hobby space. Sometimes its errands, cleaning, meal preparation, or some other mom thing keeping me away.


Let me share what's keeping me away this fine afternoon....


Little Miss Finally 4 and Mr. I'm 5 had me playing with the Littlest Pet Shop animals...

Have you seen these little creatures? They are so much fun. Teeny tiny cutie things they are...

For example check out how cute this little Dragon fly is by clicking the link. http://www.hasbro.com/littlestpetshop/default.cfm?page=Products/Detail&product_id=19890


I'm hooked I tell you! Now I tried to pose these little guys today, but Little Miss Finally 4 said they didn't want their pictures taken today because they were too busy playing. These 2 photos were the best I could actually sneak. We have way too many of these little beings...

Let me see... we have monkeys, a sea horse, hamsters (one is actually fuzzy), a crab, turtles, birds, bunnies, a duck, a mouse, dogs, kitties, a play house, little take along cases....

What toys do you and your little people like to play with?

Happy Hobbies!

Maybe I'll get to sew tonight!

1 comment:

M.Lee said...

Oh my god! The little dragonfly has to be the cutest thing ever! I'm so jealous....I wish Little Miss Independent was old enough for the littlest pet shop. If I bought the dragonfly now my husband might start wondering about me. heehee.