Monday, January 7, 2008

A Bit to Knit!

The little people purchased some very happy kureyon Noro for me for Christmas.
So sweet to have them think of having their Daddy take them to the yarn store!

Little Miss Finally Four also picked out some rockin size 13 needles, which look incredibly HUGE to me! Little Mr. I'm Five picked out a knitting counter, mostly because it is green and frog-like.

Very exciting to receive the knitting goodies!

I put myself to work and have been working on a scarf for ME.
The big needles are quick and happy!
I'm toying with the idea of felting this scarf, at least a bit.
Guess I better test that out first!
I'll let you know how that goes!
Happy Hobbies!


1 comment:

Danetta said...

What smart little ones you have! I'm especially glad that you are making something for YOU from what they gave you.