Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas knits...

for the little people...

Pink Alpaca for Little Miss!

I gave it to her and then she saw the book, Knit One, Embellish Too, that Auntie B. gave me for Christmas! Little Miss decided she needed a snow flake and a tassel just like page 72! What could I do, but try something new? This great book includes great ideas for the embellishment challenged like me. I'm sure I'll be sharing more of these projects soon!

Little Mister loves his hat with the self-striping yarn and he informed me later that he was thinking he needed a new hat to match his brown coat. He has since requested a scarf to match!

Happy Hobbies!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Lovin the hats, one day you might get me into that hobby too!

Danetta said...

I so wish I could knit a hat. Scarfs and bigger scarfs (ha) are about the extent of my knitting ability though. I really like the self striping one!

Katherine said...

Too cute! (Kids and handknit hats!!)