Monday, January 5, 2009

Secret Santa Christmas Swap

I received my swap package in the mail several weeks before Christmas and patiently waited until Christmas morning. My Secret Santa painted me a lovely plate and also included some fun Christmas decorations and chocolate ornaments. I'm posting my 'not so great' photo below, but you can see a much better picture by going HERE! Neither photo does the plate justice!

Thank you so much Trashalou for the lovely gifts and being my partner!

Thank you Chookyblue for hosting this fun swap!

Happy Hobbies!

***UPDATE***

My gal pal Ali asked what I sent for the swap... it completely slipped my mind to post that, so I"m giving you the link to the gift. It is the same as the note taker I previously gave as a birthday gift... see MONDAY BITS from November. A little birdy told me!!

Happy Hobbies!

No comments: