Wednesday, March 11, 2009

All things knitty....

...in my happy little basket.

I've noticed lately that my basket has been near as I make my way through each day, settling with it into the various nests about my home.
The lovely pink alpaca silk cozy less than a skein away from finishing, the little Noro cabled purse in need of a crocheted finish, 2 skeins of tweed intended for some Dashing mitts for HobbyHubby, and a copy of Knitscene with endless possibilities keeping me constant company.
What motivation for getting my daily chores accomplished!
Happy Hobbies!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh my! So many lovely knitting projects in your basket. I have to agree that this would be a great motivator to complete my daily chores too. ;o)

Amanda Jean said...

how fun! i should have a designated knitting basket, too. what a great idea!