Tuesday, June 24, 2008

cranky...spoiled...guilty....me...


"CRANKY"

because I'm putting in more hours at my job than I anticipated.

When I say "more hours" I'm pathetically speaking about a VERY limited number.

The "more" in this case refers to more than "zero" hours!

Which brings me to the

"SPOILED"

because I'm working so few hours and mostly from home.

I mean, seriously, does it get much better than that?

Thus, leading to

"GUILTY"

Who really complains when they have it so good?

"ME"

At least I can be honest with myself!

(this is my work)


I just have to push through a few more appointments in the office and complete the paperwork to go with the files and then I should really be able to play in July!


HAPPY HOBBIES!

1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

I can relate! I have been working on a big project and feel like quitting because it's just too time consuming. I'm spoiled too!