Let me see... 6 unspectacular things about me....
- I love to bake cookies.
- I'm currently listening to WICKED, the Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West on my IPod- I'm about 10 hours into it and I love it.
- My husband and I were married on New Year's Eve in 1993.
- I lived in North Carolina for 6 years and Illinois for 2 before coming back home to Pennsylvania where I have been back for 6 years.
- I have gone the same vacation spot for 20 years (not consecutive as there was a gap of 15 years between trips 16 and 17).
- I have been told that I am an "annoyingly" happy person!
Okay so those weren't really quirks, but I tried!
If you are reading this consider yourself tagged!
Just follow the directions below.
* Link the person who tagged you
* Mention the rules in your blog
* Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours
* Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking them.