Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by My Little Stitching Corner. Here you go!



Let me see... 6 unspectacular things about me....



  1. I love to bake cookies.
  2. I'm currently listening to WICKED, the Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West on my IPod- I'm about 10 hours into it and I love it.
  3. My husband and I were married on New Year's Eve in 1993.
  4. I lived in North Carolina for 6 years and Illinois for 2 before coming back home to Pennsylvania where I have been back for 6 years.
  5. I have gone the same vacation spot for 20 years (not consecutive as there was a gap of 15 years between trips 16 and 17).
  6. I have been told that I am an "annoyingly" happy person!


Okay so those weren't really quirks, but I tried!

If you are reading this consider yourself tagged!

Just follow the directions below.



* Link the person who tagged you

* Mention the rules in your blog

* Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours

* Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking them.



HAPPY HOBBIES!

2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

I loved reading your list!

Ritobear said...

Good list of "quirks" lol! I love your blog!